- Fist Grip® wire clips meet or exceed the performance requirements of Federal Specification FF-C-450E Type III, Class 1, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Entire clip is Galvanized to resist corrosive and rusting action.
- Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope, Crosby wire rope clips have an efficiency rating of 80% for 3/16” through 7/8” sizes, and 90% for sizes 1” through 1-1/2”
- Bolts are an integral part of the saddle. Nuts can be installed in such a way as to enable the operator to swing the wrench in a full arc for fast installation.
- All sizes have forged steel saddles.
- All Clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and warning information.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductilit , design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these wire rope clips meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Assembled with standard heavy hex nuts.