Crosby® S-1326 SHUR-LOC® Swivel Hooks
Forged Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered.
• Individually Proof Tested at 2-1/2 times the Chain Working Load Limit with certification
• Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook bod , protecting the trigger from potential damage.
• Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
• Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
• Rated for both Wire Rope and use with Grade 80/100 Chain or G-411 Standard Th
• G-414 Heavy Thimble or G-411 Standard Thimble should be used with wire rope slings.
• Trigger Repair Kit available (S-4316). Consists of spring, roll pin and trigger.
• S-13326 Swivel Hook utilizes anti-friction bearing design which allows hook to rotate freely under load.
• Fatigue rated.
• The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
• "Look for the Platinum Color – Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products."