*Latch kits sold separately, not available for 1/2" or 5/8" sizes*
Clevis Hooks are not designed for overhead lifting, but instead are most often used for load securement with tie-down chains. Clevis hooks can be used in combination with various grades of chain including Grade 30, 43, 70 and 80. These feature a U-shaped attachment point with a pin to secure chain or other rigging attachments.
- Material is Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
- Alloy Hooks Are Painted Orange and Stamped "AH"
- 1/4" to 3/8" Hooks Have Drilled Hole for Latch Kit (LATCH KIT NOT INCLUDED, CLICK HERE TO SEE THEM)
- Design Factor: 3.5 to 1
- Slip Hooks Are Designed to Allow Chain to Slip Through the Hook
- Hooks are Sized by the Material Diameter of the Chain That They Engage. Make Sure the Hook Size and Chain Diameter are Compatible Before Attaching to Load
- DO NOT EXCEED THE WORKING LOAD LIMIT